The one thing I love in this world more than red wine and my dog #dixiethefrenchie is…. CHOCOLATE! Specifically dark chocolate… with almonds.. or peanut butter… OMG yumm! But that’s besides the point…
- 1 scoop Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology (I use vegan*)
- Equal parts unsweetened vanilla almond milk **
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Melt coconut oil.
- Mix all ingredients together until all dry ingredients are well moistened and combined.
- Place in a rubber chocolate mold or improvise like I have, line a tupperware container with saran wrap, and spread evenly across the bottom of it, then put the lid on top with the saran hanging out of the edges to keep it out of the unhardened chocolate.
- Freeze (I have left mine overnight or for a day or so before trying it, but I would imagine 30-60 minutes would work).
Each chocolate bar equals 1 Red and 1 tsp on 21 Day Fix, Portion Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, CIZE, Hammer and Chisel etc.
*I use vegan shakeology because I have issues with inflammation, and dairy can be a cause of inflammation in some people. If you have no whey sensitivity or dairy sensitivity then there is no reason you couldn’t make this with the regular formula!
**Autumn has said that you can have 8oz or less of unsweetened almond milk per day for free in your Shakeology. Instead, I am having it in my overnight oats as well as my Chocolate Bar, which is technically my Shakeology. Therefore, you could have the unsweetened almond milk in this and your Overnight Oats for free, or you could also count this almond milk as 1/2 a yellow container in accordance to the Beverages section of your program.