1 Spaghetti Squash
Grandma’s Tomato Sauce (Fixate Cookbook) or other clean tomato sauce
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Optional herbs and spices (basil, garlic powder, cayenne etc.)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and de-seed
- Drizzle inside of squash with EVOO, salt and pepper, any other herbs or spices you like
- Place each half of squash cut side down on baking tray
- Bake for 45 minutes
- While squash is baking, make your tomato sauce or, if you planned ahead and have Fixate’s Grandma’s Tomato Sauce in the freezer, defrost and heat it.
- After squash is cooked, remove it from the oven and using a fork, scrape out the insides. They will peel away in noodle-like form. Transfer the squash to a large mixing bowl.
- Decide how much tomato sauce you want to include in your mixture – personally I used 2 cups of tomato sauce for 5 green containers of squash (2 medium sized squashes), mix this into your bowl of squash.
- Depending how you want to serve this you can mix everything into that bowl, however I knew I wanted mine portioned out individually, and I wanted one serving to have the clams left out, to do this portion your squash into separate containers, I used 5 containers of 1 green each.
- Add 1 red of clams to each mixture.
- Top with desired amount of mozzarella and parmesan, I used .5 blue container per serving.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Broil until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve or freeze for later!
Each of my servings were 1 green, 1 red and .5 blue in the portion fix, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, cize, or hammer and chisel meal planning programs.