This is something I’ve played around with a lot… You can change it up in several ways but this is how I’ve most enjoyed it and made it work for 21 Day Fix, Portion Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Hammer and Chisel, CIZE, etc.
- 1 yellow container of oats (I’ve been using steel cut because that’s what I have on hand, but I believe it works better with rolled quick oats)
- 1 yellow container of unsweetened vanilla almond milk *
- 1/3 cup of canned 100% pumpkin
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- tsp pure vanilla extract
- pumpkin spice to taste (I like about .5-1 tsp)
- cinnamon to taste (I like about .5-1 tsp)
- .5 Orange of Flaxseed (optional)
- .5-1 orange of chopped Pecans or Walnuts (Optional)
- Determine how much of your orange container you want to include in this recipe, this will determine if you use flaxseed or nuts, and how much of each you want to use.
- Combine all ingredients except for the nuts in a sealable container.
- Mix well.
- Seal the lid and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Add nuts if desired and enjoy!
This is one of my absolute favourite ‘to-go’ snacks. It is a small meal and travels so easily! Plus it’s great for when I’m racing out the door in the morning unprepared.
One serving would equal 1 Yellow, 1/3 Green, and an Orange depending on your choice of flaxseed and nuts. It would also include a tsp of sweetener from the Coffee and Tea section of your program.
*Autumn has said that you can have 8oz or less of unsweetened almond milk per day for free in your Shakeology. Instead, I am having it in my overnight oats as well as my Chocolate Bar. Therefore, you could have the unsweetened almond milk in this for free, or in your Shakeology, but not in both. Or you could also count this almond milk as 1/2 a yellow container in accordance to the Beverages section of your program.