1lb Lean ground turkey (4 red containers)
1 cup uncooked quinoa (4 yellow containers)
1 14oz can Rotel (or I use fresh onions, tomatoes and jalepenos)
4oz no salt added tomato sauce
1 large zucchini squash (2 green containers)
Shredded cheese (4 blue containers)
2-3 TBSP Chili Powder
2-3 tsp Cumin
3 garlic cloves minced
Cilantro, chopped, fresh
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 9×13 glass baking dish with olive oil and set aside.
2. Prepare quinoa as directed. Fluff and measure out 4 yellow containers.
3. While quinoa is cooking, spray skillet and place on med-high heat. Add garlic and ground turkey. Break up meat and add your chili powder and cumin as it browns. Before all the way cooked through, add your can of Rotel. Adjust seasonings to taste.
4. Add 2 green containers of shredded zucchini squash to your meat mixture. Allow to simmer until the veggies are tender.
5. Remove from heat and add your quinoa – 4 yellow containers, ½ green of tomato sauce, and 1 blue of shredded cheese. Mix together.
6. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with cilantro and remaining 3 blue containers of cheese.
7. Bake uncovered 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
8. Divide into 4 equal portions.
Each serving equals 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green and 1 blue 21 Day Fix containers.